Are you madder?

6. Q. What is the capital of Tibet?
    a) I don't know.
    b) I wanted Sport and Leisure.
    c) Meaning.
    d) Finnegans Wake.
    z) T.

7. Q. What is the difference between a dog?
    a) One of its legs is both the same.
    b) Iterability.
    c) Tuesday.
    d) Both of them talk to itself, like me.
    z) The Will to Power.

8. Q. Why did Julius Caesar cross the Rubicon (?)
    a) To get to the other side.
    b) Because he was intimately implicated in the chicken.
    c) Naive faith in history.
    d) I don't know if this is a rhetorical question or not.
    z) To try to have all the little blue squares on one side, all the little red squares on the other side, all the little white squares on the completely other side &c.

9. Q. Are you mad?
    a) Yes.
    b) Yes.
    c) Barking textual.
    d) No, I am.
    e) They have other noses, too.

Still completely other