Touché

Ten minutes later Samuel observed "I'm still here!" Then he reflected "So I believe in the continuity of my own subjectivity! And I consider myself present – er – here. That's rather odd. I must be inserted in the philosophical tradition of Western metaphysics. Perhaps that's why it's so dark."

"Western metaphysics. Don't talk to me about western metaphysics," said a voice. It was Touché Turtle. "You don't know how lucky you are! You don't even know whether you exist or not. I do, but – I'm not going to tell you."

Then – light abruptly began to emerge from a naked bulb suspended above them. "Pardon me," said a naked Aeschylus, also suspended above them. Then, seeing Touché Turtle, "bloody hell!", and, ascending in accordance with gravity – "revenge is mine!"

Still completely other