Pieces of marmalade

"Excuse me, I didn't like to say anything, but I told you so. I'm very sorry," said Mr T, falling. They were all falling, except Hannibal, who was still hidden on the pooop deck. Perhaps that's where the ship got the idea.

    "I told you they were holes," said Arthur, coming to rest. Outer space proved to be made of rather dusty black felt. Pieces of Wilkinson's Tawny Marmalade had been used to represent asteroids. Some of them were stuck on the poop deck, but that's another universe. Hannibal came to the muddle-headed conclusion that God had toast and marmalade for breakfast. "He must be English." Typical.

    Arthur, in fact, had put his leg through one of the holes. "Help!" he said. "My leg isn't in the universe!" "What is it like?" asked Theodora, falling up. "Illogical," said the Older Generation, severely. "More like..." Arthur speculated, "warm molasses."

    Probably because the Antiplautus was filling his shoes with the latter, through an icing bag. "Now for the courgette and the fine seive," he murmured diabolically. He was happy in his work.

Still completely other