Attila's kind of day

My kind of day
ATTILA THE HUN

(Picture)


{A fish surrounded by inverted exclamation marks, one of which is shaded in.}

Mornings are my favourite time of day – the best occasion for depredations, I always find. I have five cups (made of human skulls) of goats' milk (or maybe vice versa) and then it's off for some good plundering, pillaging etc. Naturally the barbarian hordes and I have a lunch-break and watch Neighbours. We then covet their possessions and finally remove them from them forcibly. But life's not all "slay, slay, slay". There are lots of mouths to feed in my household: 843, in fact, so there's a fair bit of shopping needed. Luckily we've discovered an excellent chain of shopping centres (whose prices are a steal) conveniently widely spread and well stocked – I believe it's called the "Roman Empire" – catchy title.

Still completely other